TUCSON (KVOA) - It's time to "Reconnect." The Old Pueblo's beloved Tucson Meet Yourself event is back.
Tucson Meet Yourself brings local artists and food vendors to Downtown Tucson annually.
The three-day festival occupies three city blocks and Jacomé Plaza, in front of the Joel D. Valdez Main Library, 101 N. Stone Ave.
Here's the schedule:
- Friday, Oct. 8 | 11 a.m. – 10 p.m. (No performances between 2 and 5 p.m. on Friday, but plenty of food and folk art)
- Saturday, Oct. 9 | 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Sunday, Oct. 10 | 11 a.m.- 6 p.m.
For more information about the event's admission, parking garages and pubic transit, click here.
Beginning Wednesday, the public should expect several road closures in the area.
Wednesday, Oct. 6, 6 p.m. through Monday, Oct. 11, 2 a.m.
- Church Avenue from Pennington Street to Alameda Street will close to all travel.
- Pennington Street from Church Avenue to Stone Avenue will close to all travel.
- Church Avenue will close to northbound through travel at Congress Street.
Friday, Oct. 8, 6 p.m. through Monday, Oct. 11, 2 a.m.
- Church Avenue from Congress Street to Pennington Street will close to all travel.
- All streets are scheduled to reopen by 2 a.m. on Monday, Oct. 11.
Click here to see the event's Covid-19 guidelines.
For more information, visit Tucson Meet Yourself - Tucson Meet Yourself