TUCSON (KVOA) - Crews have been working to put out the fire burning in the Santa Catalina Mountains for over two weeks.
The Bighorn Fire has burned 74,547 acres. Containment remains at 33 percent Wednesday morning.
Currently, there are 876 people working to contain the fire.
Overnight, crews were working to remove unburned fuels around the Summerhaven and Willow Canyon areas. They also patrolled the fire line around the Ventana, Esperero and Lemmon canyons.
GO - Evacuate:
- Mt. Bigelow & Lower Soldier HOA
- Community of Summerhaven
- Willow Canyon
SET - Be Alert:
- Community of Oracle
- Portions of East Golder Ranch
- Catalina Foothills between Alvernon Way and Sabino Canyon Road, North of Skyline Drive
- Peppersauce Canyon to Highjinks Road and Campo Bonito
READY - Prepare Now
- Oro Valley area from Catalina State Park south to Magee Road
- Tucson foothills area from First Avenue east to Alvernon Way
The Coronado National Forest closures include: Sabino and Bear canyons and Catalina State Park.
Fire Information Phone Line: (520) 276-8981 and (520) 329-7439, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Sign up to receive emergency alerts at myalerts.pima.gov.
View the closure order and map at inciweb.nwcg.gov/incident/closures/6741/.
If you're located in Pinal County, visit pinalcountyaz.gov/emergencymanagement