TUCSON (KVOA) - Former Arizona representative Jim Kolbe Has died today at 80 years old.
Rhian Wilkinson has resigned as the head coach of the Portland Thorns FC of the National Women's Soccer League (NWSL) at the request of the pl…
Cameroon became the first team to score against Brazil at Qatar 2022, but the African side's famous 1-0 win was not enough to see it through t…
TUCSON (KVOA) — Eight Arizona counties, including Pima County, have high COVID-19 community levels, the Arizona Department of Health Services …
Each week brings head-scratching contradictory news about the economy. Tthis past week was no different, with a batch of economic reports showing that — despite the recession talk — the US economy shows remarkable resilience.
One man has been arrested and charged with murder in connection to the killing of rapper Takeoff, Houston Police Chief Troy Finner announced a…
Nearly 20,000 people in the United States were admitted to the hospital for flu last week, almost double the number of admissions from the wee…
- Autopsy conducted on Tucson father and son who were found dead last week
- Man who threatened citizen’s arrest on Vail school officials sentenced
- Police ID pedestrian in fatal crash on Tucson's east side
- Flagstaff couple missing in Mexico, one reportedly found dead
- Mexican boxer Canelo Álvarez sends warning to Lionel Messi: 'He better pray to God that I don't find him'
- Here's what to know about the Fourth Avenue Winter Street Fair
- NFL player Odell Beckham Jr. removed from flight
- Shanquella Robinson's death is being investigated as a femicide. Here is what it means
- 61-year-old woman killed in car accident in central Tucson
- 3 South Carolina family members killed in Casa Grande crash, 4 injured
- Inmate captured after mistakenly released from Pima County Jail
- Eegee's closes Grant and Alvernon location, adding to growing list of area businesses to close
- Police ID victim in fatal pedestrian crash in central Tucson
- Marana police are sounding the alarm, after more than 20 burglaries in just the past month
- 'I wasn't going to give up': A cruise ship passenger who fell overboard recounts harrowing experience