Posted 4:06 PM 2/11/2013 : Let's Make a Meal-Warm Molten Chocolate Cake
Let's Make a Meal!
Just in time for Valentine's Day, the Ritz Carlton at Dove Mountain's Chef Daniel Mangione makes a 'Warm Molten Chocolate Cake'
Here's the recipe, enjoy!
Dark Chocolate - ¾ cup
Butter - ¾ cup
Whole Eggs - 7 each
Egg Yolks - 5 each
Sugar - ¼ cup
Cake Flour - 1/8 cup
- pre heat over to 375 f
- spray foil cups with non stick spray
- melt butter in a heavy bottom pot
- add sugar and stir to dissolve
- remove from heat and add chocolate
- mix chocolate until melted, add both eggs and egg yolks to mixture
- add flour and mix items until smooth cake batter is created
- place in over 7 minutes and bake until a dime size hole is seen in the center of the cake
- remove from over, let stand 2 minutes, invert and serve immediately
- enjoy with ice cream of your choice
Check out the latest events FC Tucson has scheduled.
Help those in need this holiday season
Click here to submit a news tip to us!
Become a Facebook Fan!
Sign up on KVOA.com for newsletters, exclusive deals, and more!
Win! Win! Win!
Get news, weather and more on your smartphone and tablet!
Get texts for news, traffic, deals and more!
Stories and videos with Kristi's Kids
What's happening on News 4 @ 4
Let us help grow your business
What's on KVOA and when!
Contact info for our department heads
FCC Public File of Records, Reports, and More
KVOA's on air personalities!
Work at News 4 Tucson
Complete feeds of all KVOA.com stories