Posted 12:34 PM 7/17/2013 : Green Vegetable Curry
Today's News 4 Chef prepared Green Vegetable Curry from Dakota Cafe. Here's Chef August's recipe:
2 cups cooked jasmine rice
1 T green curry paste
1 oz. squash
1 oz. zucchini
1 oz. snow peas
1 oz. Chinese eggplant
1 oz. carrots (blanched)
1 oz. mixed mushrooms (shitakes, cremini, and portabellas)
½ can coconut milk
Salt and pepper
1. Heat rice and set keep warm
2. In smoking hot pan add 1 T vegetable oil then curry paste and sauté for 10-15 seconds
3. Add vegetables and sauté for an additional minute
4. Add coconut milk and bring to a boil
5. Finish with salt and pepper
6. Serve in the middle of rice and garnish with Thai basil
Click here to submit a news tip to us!
Become a Facebook Fan!
Help those in need this holiday season
Win! Win! Win!
Wise Local Marketing!
Get news, weather and more on your smartphone and tablet!
Get texts for news, traffic, deals and more!
Sign up on KVOA.com for newsletters, exclusive deals, and more!
What's happening on News 4 @ 4
Stories and videos with Kristi's Kids
Check out the latest events FC Tucson has scheduled.
Let us help grow your business
Digital Channel 4.2
What's on KVOA and when!
Contact info for our department heads
KVOA's on air personalities!
Work at News 4 Tucson
Complete feeds of all KVOA.com stories
FCC Public File of Records, Reports, and More