Angelique Lizarde: Turkey Day Deviled Egg Delight
12 to 24 eggs
½ cup mayonnaise
1 tsp yellow mustard
?-1/4 tsp salt, (easy on the salt....mayo is already salty).
? tsp pepper
? tsp garlic powder
paprika for garnish
1. In a medium sized pot, cover eggs with water, add one tsp of salt to the water and bring to a boil.
2. Once water is boiling cook eggs for 20 minutes.
3. Remove eggs from heat, drain and fill with cold water, you can also add ice.
4. Let eggs cool completely before cutting in half and making filling. When eggs are cooled remove shells and rinse if needed.
5. Slice eggs in half. Carefully and softly remove the yolks and place them in a small mixing bowl.
6. Repeat this until all eggs are halved and all yolks are in the mixing bowl.
7. In the bowl add mayonnaise, relish, mustard, salt, pepper and garlic powder to the egg yolks and mix with a fork until everything is well combined.
8. Using a small spoon, fill the egg whites with the mixture.
9. Sprinkle with paprika or chili powder and place in special deviled egg dish.
10.. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.