Nichole Szemerei: Slow Cooker Corn and Jalapeño Dip
Yield: 6 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 2 hours, 15 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours, 25 minutes
Simply throw everything in the crockpot for the easiest, most creamiest dip ever!
· 4 slices bacon, diced (or use real bacon bits)
· 3 (15.25-ounces) cans whole kernel corn, drained
· 2 jalapenos, seeded and diced
· 1/2 cup sour cream
· 1 cup shredded Pepper Jack cheese
· 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
· Salt and pepper, to taste
· 8 ounces cream cheese, cubed
· 2 tablespoons chopped chives (optional)
1. Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add bacon and cook until brown and crispy, about 6-8 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate; set aside.
2. Place corn, jalapenos, sour cream, Pepper Jack cheese and Parmesan into a slow cooker; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Stir until well combined. Top with cream cheese.
3. Cover and cook on low heat for 2 hours.
4. Uncover and stir until cream cheese is well combined. Cover and cook on high heat for an additional 15 minutes.
5. Serve immediately, garnished with bacon and chives, if desired.