What’s Driving You Crazy: Report road issues - KVOA | KVOA.com | Tucson, Arizona

What’s Driving You Crazy: Report road issues

Posted: Updated:

From speeding to school traffic problems to signal issues- we’ve heard of everything that “drives you crazy.”

We found a lot of helpful online tools while answering your traffic questions.

On Pima County Department of Transportation's website, there's a "Traffic Engineering Feedback" form. You can report what kind of issue is happening and where it is. There's a drop down menu where you can pick your concern. Some of those include pedestrian/bike issues, street lighting, or traffic control device or study request. Click here for that form.

Tucson Department of Transportation has a similar "Street Maintenance Improvement Request" page, where you can also pick your concern and describe it. Click here for that page.

What else is driving you crazy? Let Melanie Hunter know here.

Interactive Radar
Powered by Frankly

© KVOA.com 2018, KVOA.com
All rights reserved
Privacy Policy, | Terms of Service, and Ad Choices

Can't find something?