UPDATE: An 88-CRIME tip helped Pima County Sheriff's deputies arrest Kassandra Suarez, 23, in connection to a Circle K robbery that happened April 16.
Suarez was arrested on May 10 and has been charged with one count of 3rd Degree Burglary and one count of Robbery, according to PCSD.
Pima County Sheriff's Deputies are looking for several suspects involved in a robbery at a convenience store last month.
It happened on Sunday, April 16, just before 4:00 p.m., at the Circle K located at 5818 South Palo Verde Road.
Detectives say the suspect had entered the store and attempted to purchase cigarettes from behind the counter. The suspect was not able to purchase the cigarettes and momentarily left the store. Minutes later, she re-entered, walked behind the counter, and took cigarettes from the shelf. On her way out she pepper-sprayed a customer who attempted to stop her from leaving.
She then left in a white four-door sedan, which is believed to be a mid-2000s model with possible front-end damage. Detectives also learned there was a second female passenger in the getaway car.
The suspect is described as:
· Hispanic, in her early 20s, with short dark hair and tattoos on her neck and forearms
· Approximately 5'7" to 5'8" in height, medium build
· Last seen wearing a black baseball hat, long-sleeve black shirt, and grey sweatpants
The female passenger is described as:
· Hispanic, in her early 20s, with shoulder-length blonde or red hair
· Approximately 5'6" to 5'7" in height, medium build
· Last seen wearing a white tank top shirt and basketball shorts
Detectives are asking for the public's assistance in identifying both individuals. Anyone with information is asked to call 9-1-1. You can also submit an anonymous tip, with the potential for a reward, by text, phone, or by going to 88-CRIME.org