WIN A FAMILY TRIP TO
Download the Lifesavers Coloring Contest picture here or pick up your copy at KVOA Studios, 209 W. Elm St., Tucson, AZ, Monday-Friday between 8:30-5:30.
BE SURE TO WRITE CHILD'S NAME, AGE and PARENT/GUARDIAN CONTACT PHONE NUMBER (used to notify winner) on the BACK of picture and mail or drop off (Monday-Friday 8:30-5:30) at KVOA Studios - 209 West Elm Street, Tucson AZ 85705.
In April, May, June, July and August, there will be one lucky winner each month per age group! Age groups are 2-4 years, 5-7 years, 8-10 years. Winners will get a family 4 pack of Park Hopper tickets to LegoLand California resort!
Monthly prize for each age group is a Family 4 Pack of admission tickets to LEGOLAND California ($107 per ticket/$428 total value). One Grand Prize winner will be selected from the monthly winners and awarded a LEGOLAND Family Trip- Family 4 Pack of Park Hopper tickets with Hotel package ($784 value)
"2014 KRISTI'S KIDS LIFESAVER COLORING CONTEST"
1. HOW TO ENTER: No purchase necessary to enter or claim a prize. Contest begins on Thursday, April 10, 2014 on KVOA-TV, Channel 4 and runs through Friday, August 15, 2014 (the "Contest Period"). Sponsors' clock will be the official timepiece of the contest. To enter go to www.KVOA.com and click on the "Contests" tab. Entrants will have the ability to print out the official "2014 Lifesaver Coloring Sheet". Once the coloring sheet is completed by entrant, it should be submitted to KVOA-TV, 209 W. Elm Street, Tucson, AZ 85705. All entries must contain the name, address, age, email & contact phone number for each entrant & their parent/legal guardian. Sponsors are not responsible for entries lost, damaged or improperly delivered by the U.S. Postal Service.
2. ALTERNATE METHOD OF ENTRY: The "2014 Lifesaver Coloring Contest" can also be entered by picking up an official "2014 Lifesaver Coloring Sheet" at KVOA-TV, 209 W. Elm St., Tucson, AZ 85705 during normal business hours, 8:30am-5pm Mon-Fri. All entries must contain the name, address, age, email & contact phone number for each entrant & their parent/legal guardian. Sponsors are not responsible for entries lost, damaged or improperly delivered by the U.S. Postal Service.
Only one entry per person during the contest period will be allowed. You cannot enter both online and by U.S. Mail. 100% of work on contest entry must have been completed by entrant claiming the work to be their own. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries using multiple/different identities or registrations will void such entries and that entrant may be disqualified. No electronic or mechanically reproduced entries and the use of automated or third-party software of website to enter are prohibited. Only entries complying with the entry rules shall be counted in the Sweepstakes. Sponsors are not responsible for entries lost, late, misdirected, or illegible. Entries become the property of KVOA-TV and will not be returned.
3. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: All entries will be judged on 1) overall artistic presentation & 2) artistic ability in consideration of the age of entrant. There will be two "monthly" winners each calendar month of the contest period (5 calendar months-10 total "monthly winners"). At the end of the official contest period, one grand prize winner will be drawn at random from all monthly winners. All prizes not claimed in the 30 day window after winner notification will be forfeited and not awarded.
4. PRIZES: Each monthly prize winner will win four(4) single day Park Hopper tickets to Legoland California resort ($107 per ticket/$428 total value). There will be a total of 15 "monthly" prize winners. One grand prize winner will receive a two night stay at the Legoland hotel ($400 value) plus a Four(4) Park Hopper Passes ($89 per ticket/$356 total value). Prizes are non-transferable and have no cash equivalent. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the prize is unavailable and/or undeliverable for any reason in the sole and complete discretion of Sponsor. Winners are responsible for all taxes on prizes. Only one "monthly" prize per person or family will be awarded during the contest period.
5. ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS:
a. The Contest is open only to legal citizens of the United States who are legal residents of the Tucson, AZ Designated Market Area (DMA) according to the Nielsen Company and who are between the ages of 2 years old to 10 years old at some point during the contest period.
b. Employees (and their immediate family or household members) of KVOA-TV("Sponsor") and its respective subsidiaries, sponsors, affiliates, parent companies, assignees, agencies, advertisers, franchisees, are not eligible to win.
c. Any member of a household that has been awarded a prize in any other contest by KVOA-TV in the past 30 days is ineligible.
6. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
a. Execution of Affidavit and Release: The prizewinner's parent/legal guardian is required to sign and submit a release and waiver of liability. To claim the prize, the prizewinner's parent/legal guardian will be required to provide picture proof of identification, which may include a driver's license, passport, voting card or similar government issued identification.
b. Use of winner's name: By entering, each entrant grants permission, without further compensation, to Sponsors and their agents and licensees, to use the entrant's name, voice, photograph, likeness and biographical material for broadcast and promotional purposes in connection with the Contest in the event entrant is a winner.
c. Release Sponsors of Liability: By entering, entrants agree to release Sponsors and their parent companies, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, licensees, representatives & agents from any claim, loss, liability, damage or injury of any kind arising from the entrants' participation in this Sweepstakes.
7. CONTEST RULES AND LIST OF WINNERS:
Official Rules are available at www.kvoa.com, or by mailing a self-addressed, stamped envelope to 2012 Lifesaver Coloring Contest, 209 W. Elm St., Tucson, AZ 85702. For a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope, after August 26, 2014, to 2014 Lifesaver Coloring Contest Winners List, at the same address.
Contest is sponsored by KVOA-TV, 209 W. Elm St., Tucson, AZ 85702 and Legoland California Resort, One Legoland Drive, Carlsbad, CA 92008.
9. INTERNET: Sponsors are not responsible for virus or other damage to entrant's computer from participation in the Contest. If for any reason this Contest is not capable of running as planned, or if this Contest or any web site associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or does not allow the proper playing of the Contest and processing of entries in accordance with these rules, or if infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, in the Sponsor's sole opinion, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, the Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual implicated in such action and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this Contest or any portion thereof. In the event this Contest is cancelled, the Sponsor will conduct a random drawing to award prizes from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the time of the action or event warranting such cancellation. If such cancellation, termination, modification, or suspension occurs, notification will be posted at the Entry Site. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE (INCLUDING THE ENTRY SITE) OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Contest rules shall be governed and enforced pursuant to Arizona law, excluding choice of law provisions.
9 hours ago