Posted: Aug 24, 2012 12:59 AM by David Rodriguez
TUCSON - A large pan of oil left unattended sparks a fire at an apartment near the UA campus on Thursday night.
It happened just after 10 p.m. on University Blvd., near Stone.
When fire crews arrived, they found that the fire had been put out by a sprinkler system.
No injuries were reported and the four residents were moved to another apartment.
Damage is estimated at $15,000.
Check out the latest events FC Tucson has scheduled.
Help those in need this holiday season
Click here to submit a news tip to us!
Become a Facebook Fan!
Sign up on KVOA.com for newsletters, exclusive deals, and more!
Win! Win! Win!
Get news, weather and more on your smartphone and tablet!
Get texts for news, traffic, deals and more!
Stories and videos with Kristi's Kids
What's happening on News 4 @ 4
Let us help grow your business
What's on KVOA and when!
Contact info for our department heads
FCC Public File of Records, Reports, and More
KVOA's on air personalities!
Work at News 4 Tucson
Complete feeds of all KVOA.com stories