Posted: Jul 9, 2012 3:31 PM
Updated: Aug 24, 2012 1:32 PM
Ucover Football Facebook Photo Sweepstakes
1. HOW TO ENTER: No purchase necessary to enter. Sweepstakes begins on Friday, August 24, 2012 at 5:00am and runs through Friday, November 30 2012 (the "Sweepstakes Period"). Sponsor clock will be the official timepiece of the Sweepstakes. Viewers will be encouraged to attend local high school & college football games and take photographs. Viewers will upload their photos to the high school and college football photography galleries located online at www.kvoa.com. Judges will then view each week's submissions with one photograph being selected as the "winner". Each week's winning photograph will be posted for a period of one week on the cover page of the official Facebook site of KVOA-TV. Photograph judging will be based evenly on 3 criteria: 1. Creativity, 2. Content-all submissions must contain elements tied to football and the ancillary festivities attached to local football games (example: Photographs of cheerleaders, marching bands, fan banners will be accepted) & 3. Composition. All photos must be taken inside or adjacent to a high school or college football field/stadium located in the Tucson/Sierra Vista television market area as outlined by the AC Nielsen Company. Any photograph deemed salacious, inappropriate or in violation of a trademark will be disqualified. All entries must contain the entrants complete contact information including name (first & last), street address, email address and telephone number.
Viewers are allowed to submit multiple entries each week. No electronic or mechanically reproduced entries and the use of automated or third-party software of website to enter are prohibited. Only entries complying with the entry rules shall be counted in the Sweepstakes. Sponsors are not responsible for inability to upload photographs, disconnections, mechanical malfunctions or other circumstances. Sponsors are not responsible for entries lost, late, misdirected, or illegible. Entries become the property of KVOA-TV. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received each week of the sweepstakes.
2. ALTERNATE METHOD OF ENTRY: Viewers unable to enter their photographs online will also be able to enter the sweepstakes by dropping off their photographs at the KVOA-TV Studios located at 209 West Elm Street, Tucson, AZ 85705 or by mailing their entries to "Ucover Football Facebook Photo Sweepstakes" Box 5188, Tucson, AZ 85703.
3. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: One (1) winner will be selected each week. Winners will not be notified.
4. PRIZES: Each winning entry will be featured, including submitter's name, for a minimum period of one (1) week as the cover photograph on the KVOA-TV Facebook page.
5. ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS:
a. The Sweepstakes is open only to legal citizens of the United States who are legal residents of the Tucson/Sierra Vista, AZ Designated Market Area (DMA) according to the Nielsen Company and who are 13 years of age and possess a valid I.D.
b. Employees (and their immediate family or household members) of KVOA-TV ("Sponsor") and their respective subsidiaries, sponsors, affiliates, parent companies, assignees, agencies, advertisers and franchisees are not eligible to win.
6. CONDITION OF ENTRY:
a. Release Sponsors of Liability: By entering, entrants agree to release sponsors and their parent companies, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, licensees, representatives & agents from any claim, loss, liability, damage or injury of any kind arising from the entrants' participation in this Sweepstakes.
7. SWEEPSTAKES RULES AND LIST OF WINNERS:
Official Rules are available at www.kvoa.com.
Sweepstakes is sponsored by KVOA-TV, 209 W. Elm Street, Tucson, AZ 85705.
9. INTERNET: Sponsors are not responsible for virus or other damage to entrant's computer from participation in the Sweepstakes. If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, or if this Sweepstakes or any web site associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or does not allow the proper playing of the Sweepstakes and processing of entries in accordance with these rules, or if infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, in the Sponsor's sole opinion, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual implicated in such action and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this Sweepstakes or any portion thereof. In the event this Sweepstakes is cancelled, the Sponsor will conduct a random drawing to award prizes from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the time of the action or event warranting such cancellation. If such cancellation, termination, modification, or suspension occurs, notification will be posted at the Entry Site. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE (INCLUDING THE ENTRY SITE) OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sweepstakes rules shall be governed and enforced pursuant to Texas law, excluding choice of law provisions.
Click here to submit a news tip to us!
Become a Facebook Fan!
Help those in need this holiday season
Win! Win! Win!
Wise Local Marketing!
Get news, weather and more on your smartphone and tablet!
Get texts for news, traffic, deals and more!
Sign up on KVOA.com for newsletters, exclusive deals, and more!
What's happening on News 4 @ 4
Stories and videos with Kristi's Kids
Check out the latest events FC Tucson has scheduled.
Let us help grow your business
Digital Channel 4.2
What's on KVOA and when!
Contact info for our department heads
KVOA's on air personalities!
Work at News 4 Tucson
Complete feeds of all KVOA.com stories
FCC Public File of Records, Reports, and More