Local

Mar 16, 2013 2:39 PM by Scott Oathout

Travel trailer catches fire due to electrical issue

TUCSON- A space heater plugged into an extension cord caused a travel trailer to catch fire Saturday morning.

According to Tucson Fire Captain Barrett Baker, three calls came in just before 7:30 Saturday morning regarding a travel trailer on fire in the 6000 block of South 1st Avenue.

It took eight units to bring the fire under control within seven minutes.

Baker said the travel trailer was being powered by an extension cord from the main house.

Damage is estimated at $10,000.

»Comments

More News

Most Popular

Top Videos

1 2 3 4