Local

Jul 2, 2014 12:09 AM by Marissa Esquivel

TFD: Apartment fire caused by blow torch

TUCSON - The Tucson Fire Department has extinguished an apartment fire that occurred on Tuesday evening.

The Las Colinas apartments at 1600 N. Wilmot had multiple apartments damaged after a blow torch was used to solder a pipe.

The insulation caught fire and traveled up the wall into the attic.

Several people were displaced but no one was hurt and will be assisted by relatives.

»Comments

Most Popular

Top Videos

1 2 3 4