Jul 2, 2012 8:24 AM
TRANSIT SCHEDULE ON INDEPENDENCE DAY
Sun Tran buses will operate on a Sunday schedule on Independence Day, Wednesday, July 4, 2012. The following details outline transit service on Independence Day:
• Sun Tran Routes 1 through 99 will run on a Sunday schedule on Wednesday, July 4. Regular service resumes Thursday, July 5.
• Sun Express and Sun Shuttle Routes will not be in operation. Regular service resumes Thursday, July 5.
• Sun Shuttle Routes will not be in operation, with the exception of dial-a-ride service in Oro Valley, which will offer Sunday service hours for Americans with Disabilities Act-qualified passengers only. Regular service resumes Thursday, July 5.
• Sun Tran's Customer Service Center will be open 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. to assist passengers with trip planning needs. On Thursday, July 5, the Customer Service Center will return to regular weekday hours of 6 a.m. to 9 p.m.
• Sun Tran's Administrative Offices and Lost and Found, located at 3920 N. Sun Tran Blvd., will be closed on Wednesday, July 4. The Administrative Offices will reopen for business on Thursday, July 5, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Lost and Found from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• Sun Van service will mirror the service provided by Sun Tran. Sun Van's Customer Service Center will be open 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Independence Day.
Passengers are advised to consult Sun Tran's Ride Guide, visit www.suntran.com, or call Sun Tran's Customer Service Center at (520) 792-9222 (for persons with hearing and speech impairments, call TDD: 520-628-1565) for specific route times and bus information.