Posted: Sep 16, 2012 9:08 AM by Associated Press
PHOENIX (AP) - Four people have been taken to hospitals with carbon monoxide poisoning after a running car filled more than a dozen north Phoenix condominiums with fumes.
Phoenix Fire Department officials say they had to evacuate 18 condos in the development near Interstate 17 and 27th Avenue late Saturday. Besides the four people taken to hospitals for treatment, three others were evaluated but did not need additional treatment.
A car left running in the garage is blamed for the incident.
Check out the latest events FC Tucson has scheduled.
Help those in need this holiday season
Click here to submit a news tip to us!
Become a Facebook Fan!
Sign up on KVOA.com for newsletters, exclusive deals, and more!
Win! Win! Win!
Get news, weather and more on your smartphone and tablet!
Get texts for news, traffic, deals and more!
Stories and videos with Kristi's Kids
What's happening on News 4 @ 4
Let us help grow your business
What's on KVOA and when!
Contact info for our department heads
FCC Public File of Records, Reports, and More
KVOA's on air personalities!
Work at News 4 Tucson
Complete feeds of all KVOA.com stories