Posted: May 21, 2012 5:09 PM
Updated: May 22, 2012 8:38 AM
TUCSON - In their latest update to the media, Tucson Police confirmed that they would no longer be holding regularly-scheduled updates on the Isabel Celis disappearance.
Lt. Fabian Pacheco told reporters today that exhaustive investigative efforts into this case continue, with over 1,500 leads gathered so far.
He said that they have questioned all 540 registered sex offenders in the area around the Celis house, and are now in the process of re-questioning the highest-risk offenders.
Police are also handing out some 120 updated flyers to neighbors around the east side home where Isabel Celis went missing one month ago.
Stay tuned to News 4 Tucson - police will continue to release information to the media directly.
Click here to submit a news tip to us!
Become a Facebook Fan!
Help those in need this holiday season
Win! Win! Win!
Wise Local Marketing!
Get news, weather and more on your smartphone and tablet!
Get texts for news, traffic, deals and more!
Sign up on KVOA.com for newsletters, exclusive deals, and more!
What's happening on News 4 @ 4
Stories and videos with Kristi's Kids
Check out the latest events FC Tucson has scheduled.
Let us help grow your business
Digital Channel 4.2
What's on KVOA and when!
Contact info for our department heads
KVOA's on air personalities!
Work at News 4 Tucson
Complete feeds of all KVOA.com stories
FCC Public File of Records, Reports, and More