Aug 2, 2014 11:07 AM by Associated Press
CHANDLER, Ariz. (AP) - Authorities say a worker has been electrocuted on the job in Chandler.
Chandler police say the 27-year-old man was a contractor or subcontractor and was working on an electrical box Friday afternoon at a business near Arizona Avenue and Warner Road.
Police say he was pronounced dead and it appears to be an accident.
The man's name hasn't been released yet.
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration was contacted after the electrocution, but didn't immediately respond to the scene.
Police say they will conduct an investigation into the man's death.
3 hours ago