Local

Apr 30, 2012 5:17 PM

Police: Surveillance video released last week was of the wrong night

TUCSON - Tucson Police say the video released last week in an attempt to identify individuals with possible information about the Isabel Celis case was from the wrong night.

In a 2 p.m. news conference, Tucson Police spokesperson Sgt. Fabian Pacheco confirmed the video released to the public late last week was taken from the evening of Saturday, April 21, into the morning of Sunday, April 22 - 24 hours after Isabel Celis disappeared from an east side home.

Sgt. Pacheco said the video, provided by a company near the Celis house with a 24-hour surveillance camera, was not time-stamped. Police have requested video from the evening of Friday, April 20, and the morning of Saturday, April 21, and the company is working to provide that video, Sgt. Pacheco says.

» There are multiple updates to this story. Please click here to get the latest information.

»Comments

More News

Most Popular

Top Videos

1 2 3 4