Posted: Jun 20, 2012 4:41 PM
Updated: Jun 20, 2012 5:30 PM
TUCSON - Police are asking the public's help in identifying two suspects involved in a total of six incidents this month.
In three incidents between June 3 and June 18, two men entered a store, forced the clerk onto the floor, and removed money from an open cash register, or took the entire register from the store, police state in a news release. In three other incidents, one suspect entered alone.
According to Tucson Police, the locations of the six incidents are:
• Subway restaurant located at 7245 East Tanque Verdeon June 3, 2012 at 9:55 p.m.
• Subway restaurant located at 7865 East Broadway on June 5, 2012 at 11:33 p.m.
• Subway restaurant located at 3827 East Broadway on June 7, 2012 at 10:35 p.m.
• Avenue Boutique store located at 3050 East Broadwayon June 9, 2012 at 4:58 p.m.
• 7/11 convenience store located at 1080 North Columbus on June 10, 2012 at 5:20 a.m.
• Sea of Green store located at 7995 East Broadway on June 18, 2012 at 3:23 p.m.
Police describe the first suspect as an African-American male, 40 to 50 years of age, 6'0" to 6'2" tall, weighing 220 pounds, with no hair. He has worn a tan work boot or military style booton each occasion. He has missing and rotting teeth. The second suspect is described as a Hispanic male, 5'6" tall, weighing 170 pounds.
Anyone with information on these suspects is asked to call 911 or 88-CRIME.
Click here to submit a news tip to us!
Become a Facebook Fan!
Help those in need this holiday season
Win! Win! Win!
Wise Local Marketing!
Get news, weather and more on your smartphone and tablet!
Get texts for news, traffic, deals and more!
Sign up on KVOA.com for newsletters, exclusive deals, and more!
What's happening on News 4 @ 4
Stories and videos with Kristi's Kids
Check out the latest events FC Tucson has scheduled.
Let us help grow your business
Digital Channel 4.2
What's on KVOA and when!
Contact info for our department heads
KVOA's on air personalities!
Work at News 4 Tucson
Complete feeds of all KVOA.com stories
FCC Public File of Records, Reports, and More