Posted: Nov 12, 2012 8:48 PM by Associated Press
TOLEDO, Ohio (AP) - Firefighters in Ohio have broken into a garage and found five people dead, and police say they believe the deaths weren't accidental.
Investigators think all five might have died from carbon monoxide poisoning. The dead include three children.
Toledo police spokesman Joe Heffernan says the bodies were found in the garage of the Toledo home at about 3:15 p.m. Monday.
Heffernan said officers were called to check on those inside the house after getting a call from a concerned family member.
Lucas County coroner, Dr. James Patrick, tells The (Toledo) Blade that the victims are a 56-year-old woman, her grandchildren, ages 10, 7 and 5, and a 32-year-old man, who is an uncle of one of the children.
A flatbed car-hauler was seen backing in toward the garage.
Click here to submit a news tip to us!
Become a Facebook Fan!
Help those in need this holiday season
Win! Win! Win!
Wise Local Marketing!
Get news, weather and more on your smartphone and tablet!
Get texts for news, traffic, deals and more!
Sign up on KVOA.com for newsletters, exclusive deals, and more!
What's happening on News 4 @ 4
Stories and videos with Kristi's Kids
Check out the latest events FC Tucson has scheduled.
Let us help grow your business
Digital Channel 4.2
What's on KVOA and when!
Contact info for our department heads
KVOA's on air personalities!
Work at News 4 Tucson
Complete feeds of all KVOA.com stories
FCC Public File of Records, Reports, and More