May 8, 2012 6:34 PM
TUCSON - The intense search for missing 6-year-old Isabel Celis continues, and is now it its 18th day.
Earlier this afternoon, Tucson Police held a news briefing to update the public and media about the investigation.
There are no new leads that police can comment on, but they have received more than 1,000 tips.
Right now, about 50 personnel are working the case: 20 detectives and 30 support staff. The FBI and US Marshalls are assisting too.
At today's news conference, Sgt. Maria Hawke says Isabel's disappearance is still classified as a "possible abduction." No one has been ruled out, and they're investigating all possible scenarios.
"We've been examining every possibility. Whether it be extended family members, friends, people who have visited the neighborhood or regulars in the neighborhood," Sgt. Hawke said. "They have a very active social life outside outside of the home as well. So pretty much everyone they come into contact with has obviously looked at.:02 There has not been one person that has been identified as a suspect, as well as no one has been eliminated from suspicion in this case."
Sgt. Hawke also talked about their process of elimination when it comes to identifying possible suspects. So far, she says no one has been identified, nor ruled out.
» There are multiple updates to this story. Please click here to get the latest information.