Feb 14, 2013 11:17 AM by Faye DeHoff
PICTURE ROCKS - A man has been flown to Phoenix for treatment after being burned at his home in Picture Rocks west of Tucson this morning.
The Picture Rocks Fire Department tells News 4 the man suffered burns over 80 percent of his body. They believe it was caused by some sort of propane flash fire which ignited the man's clothes. The fire happened around 7:30 this morning in the 6000 block of N. Shane Avenue.
A helicopter responded and transported the man to a Phoenix-area burn center. His condition is not known at this time.
1 hour ago