Posted: Nov 16, 2012 7:54 PM by Robby Messer
TUCSON - Northwest Fire crews had a busy afternoon after responding to a house fire in the area of Camino De Oeste and Tangerine.
The fire started about 3 p.m. inside a home under construction.
The home had already been sold and the owners were scheduled to move in Christmas Week.
Crews say the fire started in the attic area, which had upgraded insulation, making it tough for firefighters to gain access.
The cause of the fire was determined to be an accidental electrical malfunction.
The damage was estimated at $30,000.
No one was hurt.
Click here to submit a news tip to us!
Become a Facebook Fan!
Help those in need this holiday season
Win! Win! Win!
Wise Local Marketing!
Get news, weather and more on your smartphone and tablet!
Get texts for news, traffic, deals and more!
Sign up on KVOA.com for newsletters, exclusive deals, and more!
What's happening on News 4 @ 4
Stories and videos with Kristi's Kids
Check out the latest events FC Tucson has scheduled.
Let us help grow your business
Digital Channel 4.2
What's on KVOA and when!
Contact info for our department heads
KVOA's on air personalities!
Work at News 4 Tucson
Complete feeds of all KVOA.com stories
FCC Public File of Records, Reports, and More