Posted: Feb 8, 2013 12:45 PM
Updated: Feb 8, 2013 3:53 PM
TUCSON-- In today's News 4 Cooks Chef Kathy Bullerman from Kuisine by Kathy stopped by the studios to make miniature cheesecakes.
Here is what you need:
• 24 vanilla wafer cookies
• 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
• 1 cup white sugar
• 3 eggs
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
• 1 (12 ounce) can cherry pie filling
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Line 24 muffin cups with paper or foil baking liners. Place one vanilla wafer in each cup.
2. In large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the nutmeg and vanilla. Pour mixture evenly into prepared muffin cups, filling each 2/3 full. Bake for 20 minutes or until set. Cool completely, then top with cherry pie filling. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Click here to submit a news tip to us!
Become a Facebook Fan!
Help those in need this holiday season
Win! Win! Win!
Wise Local Marketing!
Get news, weather and more on your smartphone and tablet!
Get texts for news, traffic, deals and more!
Sign up on KVOA.com for newsletters, exclusive deals, and more!
What's happening on News 4 @ 4
Stories and videos with Kristi's Kids
Check out the latest events FC Tucson has scheduled.
Let us help grow your business
Digital Channel 4.2
What's on KVOA and when!
Contact info for our department heads
KVOA's on air personalities!
Work at News 4 Tucson
Complete feeds of all KVOA.com stories
FCC Public File of Records, Reports, and More