Feb 8, 2013 3:45 PM
TUCSON-- In today's News 4 Cooks Chef Kathy Bullerman from Kuisine by Kathy stopped by the studios to make miniature cheesecakes.
Here is what you need:
• 24 vanilla wafer cookies
• 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
• 1 cup white sugar
• 3 eggs
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
• 1 (12 ounce) can cherry pie filling
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Line 24 muffin cups with paper or foil baking liners. Place one vanilla wafer in each cup.
2. In large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the nutmeg and vanilla. Pour mixture evenly into prepared muffin cups, filling each 2/3 full. Bake for 20 minutes or until set. Cool completely, then top with cherry pie filling. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.