Arizona

Mar 29, 2014 4:33 PM by Associated Press

Man accused of bombing refuses to enter court

CASA GRANDE, Ariz. (AP) - An Iraqi man accused of detonating a homemade explosive device outside a Social Security Administration office in Arizona during 2012 had refused to enter a Pinal County courtroom for a hearing earlier this week.

The Casa Grande Dispatch reports that Abdullatif Aldosary was due in court Monday, but records say he refused to enter the courtroom.

Aldosary's attorney says sheriff's deputies told him Aldosary wasn't following their commands.

Aldosary pleaded not guilty to charges stemming from the bombing at the Social Security office. No one was injured.

He also is charged with murder in the November 2012 shooting of a man in Maricopa, about 35 miles south of Phoenix.

He was sentenced in federal court to five years in prison after pleading guilty to gun charges.

»Comments

Most Popular

Top Videos

1 2 3 4