Feb 11, 2013 7:06 PM by Faye DeHoff
Let's Make a Meal!
Just in time for Valentine's Day, the Ritz Carlton at Dove Mountain's Chef Daniel Mangione makes a 'Warm Molten Chocolate Cake'
Here's the recipe, enjoy!
Dark Chocolate - ¾ cup
Butter - ¾ cup
Whole Eggs - 7 each
Egg Yolks - 5 each
Sugar - ¼ cup
Cake Flour - 1/8 cup
- pre heat over to 375 f
- spray foil cups with non stick spray
- melt butter in a heavy bottom pot
- add sugar and stir to dissolve
- remove from heat and add chocolate
- mix chocolate until melted, add both eggs and egg yolks to mixture
- add flour and mix items until smooth cake batter is created
- place in over 7 minutes and bake until a dime size hole is seen in the center of the cake
- remove from over, let stand 2 minutes, invert and serve immediately
- enjoy with ice cream of your choice
19 hours ago