Oct 15, 2013 7:52 PM by Brian White
TUCSON - A family of three were displaced after a fire burned their eastside home Tuesday.
Tucson Fire crews responded to the home in the 1900 block of South Placita Avenue after 9 a.m.
Heavy smoke and fire were seen coming from the house. Two lines were ran to put out the flame, Tucson Fire spokesman Cpt. Barret Baker said.
Eleven units and 31 firefighers got the flames under control un 25 minutes, Baker said.
The fire was caused by a malfunctioning extension cord. No injuries were reported.
3 hours ago