May 18, 2012 11:30 AM
LA CAÑADA: INA ROAD TO CALLE CONCORDIA ROAD IMPROVEMENT PROJECT
Pima County Department of Transportation, the Regional Transportation Authority, and contractor KE&G Construction, will be performing warranty repair work at the intersection of La Cañada and Magee Road.
The intersection will be closed the evening of Friday, May 18 and will re-open at 10:00 A.M. on Saturday, May 19, 2012 while crews repave the intersection.
In the event of mechanical failure or inclement weather, the schedule will be subject to change.
Pavement maintenance work scheduled on Interstate 19 in Tucson Saturday
Arizona Department of Transportation crews will be repaving northbound and southbound Interstate 19 in Tucson on Saturday (May 19) at Ajo Way and Drexel Road. The work is scheduled as follows:
Saturday (May 19)
• The right lane on northbound I-19 and the northbound I-19 entrance ramp at Ajo Way will be closed from 6:30 a.m. to noon.
• The left lane on southbound I-19 at Drexel Road will be closed from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
One lane of I-19 will be open in each direction at all times.
Arizona Department of Transportation crews will be working to seal cracks in the pavement which will require intermittent lane closures on the southbound Interstate 19 frontage road south of Tucson on Saturday (May 19). The work was previously scheduled to occur on Saturday (April 28) but was cancelled due to equipment issues. The work is scheduled as follows:
Saturday (May 19)
• From 7 a.m. to 5 p.m., the southbound I-19 frontage road will have intermittent lane closures from Country Club Road to Ruby Road, north of Nogales.
• One lane will be open at all times.
• Delays of up to 25 minutes can be expected.
Drivers are urged to proceed through the work zone with caution, slow down and be alert for construction equipment and personnel.