Posted: Jun 24, 2013 2:46 PM
Updated: Jun 24, 2013 4:09 PM
Here's what you need to make Thai Curry Shrimp:
• 12 Medium Shrimp Peeled and De-veined
• ¼ cup Diced Cucumbers
• ¼ cup Diced Tomatoes
• Teaspoon Garlic
• Tablespoon Basil
• Teaspoon Candied Orange Zest
• 1 cup Cooked Jasmine Rice
• 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
Thai Curry Sauce
• 13.5 oz. Can Coconut Milk
• 1.5 teaspoon Thai Curry Paste (Red)
• 2 Tablespoons Fish Sauce
• 2 Teaspoons Sugar
• 1 teaspoon Dark Chile Powder
• Pinch of Salt
1. Combine all ingredients for sauce in a medium pot simmer to reduce by ¼
2. Reserve Sauce
3. Heat Large Sautee Pan add Shrimp, Cucumbers, Tomatoes and Garlic
4. Cook over medium High Heat Until Shrimp is almost Cooked Through (Flambé with Vodka Optional)
5. Add Sauce and Simmer for about 2 minuets
6. Finish with Basil and Orange Zest
• Dish Up Rice into Timbale
• Arrange Shrimp on Plate
• Cover with Sauce
• Garnish with Tomato Oil
Click here to submit a news tip to us!
Become a Facebook Fan!
Help those in need this holiday season
Win! Win! Win!
Wise Local Marketing!
Get news, weather and more on your smartphone and tablet!
Get texts for news, traffic, deals and more!
Sign up on KVOA.com for newsletters, exclusive deals, and more!
What's happening on News 4 @ 4
Stories and videos with Kristi's Kids
Check out the latest events FC Tucson has scheduled.
Let us help grow your business
Digital Channel 4.2
What's on KVOA and when!
Contact info for our department heads
KVOA's on air personalities!
Work at News 4 Tucson
Complete feeds of all KVOA.com stories
FCC Public File of Records, Reports, and More