Sep 29, 2012 4:55 PM by Van Nguyen
TUCSON - The Tucson Police Department has arrested four people in connection with a string of armed robberies.
The eight robberies occurred between July 7 to September 26 this year.
Detectives arrested four people Friday thanks to tips from the public.
Police served search warrants and recovered several iPods, iPads, iPhones, stolen game systems and cash.
Police say 16-year old Steven Robles was the primary suspect involved in all 8 robberies.
He was seen in the surveillance video from the Car Cash Pawn Stars store on Monday.
He's charged with 8 counts of Armed Robbery, and 6 counts of Aggravated Robbery.
His brother, 22-year old Orlando Robles was charged with 1 count of Armed Robbery, and 1 count of Aggravated Robbery.
Steven Robles' 15-year old girlfriend Alexandria Gallego was charged with 1 count of Armed Robbery, and 1 count of Aggravated Robbery.
The fourth person, 19-year old Samuel Torres-Garcia was charged with 4 counts of Armed Robbery, 4 counts of Aggravated Robbery, and 1 count of Aggravated Assault.
The string of robberies occurred as follows:
• July 7, 2012 - Quickmart located at 4477 East 5th Street
• July 19, 2012 - Lasting Touch Salon located at 5350 East Broadway Boulevard
• July 26, 2012 - Nico's Taco Shop located at 3910 East 29th Street
• August 8, 2012 - Game Stop located at 5620 East Broadway Boulevard
• August 26, 2012 - Sticky's Smoke Shop located at 6516 East 22nd Street
• September 4, 2012 - Game Stop located at 5620 East Broadway Boulevard
• September 24, 2012 - Car Cash Pawn Stars located at 3450 North Oracle Road
• September 26, 2012 - Game Stop located at 6970 East 22nd Street