Dec 7, 2012 3:42 PM by Victor L. Villa
TUCSON - The Luminaria Nights celebrates its 26th year and promises to put visitors in the holiday spirit.
With twinkling lights and food, many will feel the holidays' essence, say organizers of the Tucson Botanical Gardens holiday event. The Luminaria Nights start December 7, 2012 and lasts until December 9, 2012. Each night will be from 5:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. and will have a wide range of eclectic music, decorated trees and culinary treats.
The Luminaria Nights are at the Botanical Gardens, 2150 North Alvernon Way, Tucson, Arizona 85712. There will be parking at Emmanuel Baptist Church with free shuttles to the Gardens.
The musical talent at the gardens will be:
• Tucson High Magnet School Choirs
• Tucson Women's Chorus
• St Michael's Singing Eagles
• Roxanna Baker
• Catalina Foothills Flute Choir & Woodwind Quartet
• AZ Youth Chamber Ensemble
• Tune Catchers
• The Canyonaires
• Joyous Bells
• Maguire Academy of Irish Dance
• Palladio Quartet
• Desert Blue Grass Assoc.
• Scatter the Dust
• David Hernandez & Robert Johnson
• Desert Melodies
• Tucson Flute Club
• Christ Community Church Festival Choir & Desert Christian High School Handbells
• Luminaria Recorder Consort
• Magic Voice Studio
• The Stardusters
• Havin A Blast
For non-member adults and children, the entrance price is $11 and $5, respectively. Member prices will be $9 for adults and children get in for $3.
For more information about the Botanical Gardens and its events click here:
21 minutes ago